Probably there are so many people who do not know the proper checking of the radon installation, you need to carry out the procedure of testing as well. Right through this webpage, we would be making you learn some of the important facts as related to the Radon Testing and why you should use it.
When can you Use Radon Testing Equipment?
You have the complete freedom of using the radon testing at any hour of the day, at any day of the month and at any season of the year. As you do start off with the testing, you need to make sure that you have closed all the doors and windows at least 12 hours before the testing. You do not have to bring any sort of changes in the entry or the exit portions of the house. Just be sure that you have closed the door behind you as you began with the testing.
The sample of the radon testing has been all designed as in order to get exposure within the duration of about 72-168 hours of time frame. This means it does take about 4-7 days of time. In simple, we would say that you should be leaving it at one place for at least 3 days. If you are not testing it in any sort of humid environment, then you need to expose it after 7 days.
What to Know About Placement of Radon Testing?
- You should start off all through the testing of the lower area of the building that is being used mostly on the regular basis. This is merely taken at the time when you are conducting the test for just once.
- You need to let the placement of radon be at the location as where it is not being disturbed. One of the most preferred methods is to indulge out in the hanging of the sampler that should be located in the central portion of the room.
- You should be considering to make the use of sampler as in favor of about 2000 square feet of floor space being tested.
- Your radon sampler should be within the limitations of the normal breathing boundary that must be about 3to 6 feet from the floor.
- You can favorably do consider making the use of string that is much helpful in order to hand the kit of radon testing over the portions of the ceiling or the light fixture areas.
- You should be keeping it as 3 feet away from the doorways or the exterior portions of walls or the heating locations as well.
- Plus it is important to note that you should not be placing it in the same room by means of any sort of operating fan or the bowler. You should not even be placing it near the heating equipment such as the stove or the heater or any sort of fireplace.
- Keep the kit as away from the direct interaction of the sunlight. This is for the reason that the sunlight heat intensity would reduce the level of radon measurement engagement.
To sum up, do give your radon testing device the best security and care by following the guidelines which we did mention for you!